Guest Panelists discuss the upcoming Bond referendum on May 8th and what it’s passage means for Moore County citizens, families, and their children.
• Connie Lovel: Chair of the YES! Campaign or the 2018 School-College Bond Committee
• Helena Wallin-Miller: Chair of the Moore County Board of Education
• Frank Quis: Commissioner, Moore County Board of Commissioners
• George Little: Chair of the Sandhills Community College Board of Trustees AND chair of the fundraising committee for the bond campaign.
• Kathryn Chow, mother of two, retired military, military spouse & member of Military Family Connection. Volunteer EXTRAORDINAIRE on campaign staff
E Mail: email@example.com