- 20-year career
- 15 years in Special Forces 3rd Group and 1st Special Forces Command
- Multiple deployments to Iraq, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan, Libya
- Also served in 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment and 82nd Airborne
- Diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress, Traumatic brain injury, anxiety, depression
What events triggered the PTS?
- I was blown up
- Loss of friends
- Constant threat of death and acceptance
Effects that PTS, TBI, have / had on me and my family
- Inability to enjoy life at times
- Family feels like they have to walk on eggshells so I’m ok
- Guilt and shame because of the family
What treatments did I receive?
- Stelar Ganglion Block
- Intrepid Spirit
Why did I start the podcast?
- Raise awareness
- De-stigmatize PTS
- Help others