Tough Stump Technologies is a veteran owned business that fuses the latest remote sensing technology and decision making in a variety of application.
TST technology touches not just military concerns and operations, but those for law enforcement, agriculture, disaster relief and firefighters.
Cell Leaders, Jimbo Michael and Zeb Jaillet lead the discussion on many applications including drone photography for commercial uses.
- First generation of military drones and use, challenges with acceptance of the system/concept.
- How the use has changed in Zeb’s 24-year career.
- What does it take to become a commercial pilot
- How has Tough Stump utilized drones from 2016-present
- Why commercial/cinematic flights
- Drone use in public safety; local, state, federal.